Sunday, June 17, 2012

Butterfly In Fantasy Collection


                                               About This Series As Put In My Description of This Gallery
"It was hard to come up with just name for this particular series- I tend to come up with things in my mind that don't make a lot of sense to most- but this series represents in a sense of putting your emotions out there spread out on butterfly wings. The butterfly wings represent the beauty of emotion and I have tried to put them more or less in a type of fantasy setting using my own photographs, old and new. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them." - Janie Lynn

Sell Art Online
Sell Art Online Sell Art Online




https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janie-Lynns-Artistic-Photography/134257316594774?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Artwork And More Ways To Purchase- By Janie Lynn Photographic Art

Purchase Through Fine Art America Purchase Directly from me on my website                        OR                       Image...