Thursday, June 21, 2012

Artist Depression

   Well I finished two new pieces yesterday for my 'Butterfly in Fantasy' Series. I must say I am getting really disappointed as well as a few other members at Fine Art America. Having been there for almost  9 months, to barely get my work noticed. It tends to make an artist want to give up because it makes them not feel worthy. I know I have some originality and my work says a lot about myself.  Am I that uninteresting? Really? Well I have worked hard on these pieces and I don't like to up load anything I am not satisfied with, although there is a few there that I would like to take down, but reality is that this is who I am.

   Anyway, here are my newest pieces. Please remember that you can purchase just regular prints of excellent quality along with mattes and frames, canvas prints, or greeting cards on almost all my work at Fine Art America. The only images that I don't have greeting cards for are the panoramas because they just don't fit.

Photography Prints Photography Prints









https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janie-Lynns-Artistic-Photography/134257316594774?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Artwork And More Ways To Purchase- By Janie Lynn Photographic Art

Purchase Through Fine Art America Purchase Directly from me on my website                        OR                       Image...