Thursday, September 22, 2016

Landscape and Nature Photographs For Sale Through Me At A Great Price - Poster Prints - Wall Decor- Montana and Oregon

All my work is from my heart and soul. I take pride in my images and it takes some time sometimes to get the right feeling I want to present. I hope you enjoy and maybe make one of my pieces a part of your home!


I am offering my #artwork for sale to you by me so give you an #affordable option. I know a lot of people are looking for #gifts at an affordable price or just want to add some #flare to your #homedecor. You can leave a comment here if you want to purchase through me. Details are below. I have also offered my website if you want good quality prints that are guaranteed. You may also go to my facebook profile or my page ( both listed below) I have an album link to more images. 



Payments will go through PayPal (you don't need an account to pay by debit or credit card) . I will also sign it if you like. Message me if interested. NO WATERMARKS WILL BE ON YOUR POSTER.
Prices as follows : Matte posters 8x20 $13.86 +shipping, 11x14 $11.86 +shipping, 12x18 $14.86 +shipping, 16x20 $18.86 +shipping, and 20x30 24.86 +shipping.
Glossy Prints (these will take longer for processing) 11x14 $11.86 + shipping, 12x18 $14.86 +shipping, 16x20 $18.86 +shipping, 20x30 $24.86 +shipping.
I don't want to overcharge the shipping, so depending where you live, I won't have you pay the shipping until I send .

You can go to this ALBUM  to view what I have for sale. You can also go to my ARTIST WEBSITE if you want quality museum prints #canvas #metal #framed #acrylic #greetingcards and #fineartprints as well as many other #homeproducts

Here are just a few of the images offered










Janie Lynn's Photographic Art - Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Artwork And More Ways To Purchase- By Janie Lynn Photographic Art

Purchase Through Fine Art America Purchase Directly from me on my website                        OR                       Image...